Nail art is made accessible with Nail Religion’s nail wraps from Korea. We speak with Founder of Nail Religion Christina Liang on how you can style your nails to go with your outfit.
Christina Liang is grateful for pretty nails. To this nail art enthusiast, the smallest details count. Nothing beats attending a gala event in the most gorgeous dress, subtly finished with picture perfect and well-groomed nails. With Nail Religion’s stick on nail wraps, busy female professionals no longer have to set aside time to go to the nail salon to achieve pretty nails.
“Nail art is expensive. It takes up a lot of time at nail salons. I actually feel bad seeing nail technicians hunched over, squinting, while replicating the latest nail art designs from social media.”
Doyenne: Why did you start Nail Religion?
Christina: Before starting Nail Religion, I found that nail art is expensive. It takes up a lot of time at nail salons. I actually feel bad seeing nail technicians hunched over, squinting, while replicating the latest nail art designs from social media.
It doesn’t help that when I attempt nail art at home, it is a disaster. I can never seem to get the normal nail polish layers on evenly, especially the lighter colours!
When I first tried nail wraps, I saw that this product could solve a lot of issues. It helps busy women with an affordable, quick and convenient way to achieve pretty nails. The best part? There is no drying time required for these stick on nail wraps!
D: Why are pretty nails so important?
C: Imagine attending a gala event, with the most gorgeous dress and… chipped, yellowish nails. Doesn’t it ruin the whole look? Personally, the smallest details count. These subtle finishes make all the difference.
D: Could you share some tips on how you can style your outfit with Nail Religion’s wraps?
- For the office, achieve a minimalist look with Let’s Get Naked wrap. Simple buffed nails with Shape Me Up (Silver) accessories also works.
- On a family holiday, Watch Me Bloom and the limited edition Pretty in Pastel (French & Half Moon Tips) are go to nail wrap options.
- At a cocktail party, jazz up a black dress with Wild Side (Purple) accent nails. Otherwise, a simple dark Red Vamp with Shape Me Up (Gold) accessories looks great too!
- Spending a long weekend by the beach, The Tree Hugger goes well with a nude nail polish. While Follow The Arrows nail accessories lends extra bling!
- Rocking a music festival, the limited edition Rainbow Dreams gives a vibrant, yet understated look.
D: Since starting Nail Religion, what are you most proud of?
C: The website. Given my computer skills, I didn’t think I could put together anything. I’m pleased with a functioning online store!
D: What’s your biggest challenge running an online business?
C: Creating content with limited resources. The process of taking photos and making videos can be tiring. Thankfully, I could turn to my significant other who helped solve several issues. My father and girlfriends also gave their opinions on various matters, which helped a lot.
Images by Nail Religion and Esther Yeo