With millennials being a DIY generation that appreciates fast and effortless smart technology experiences, the good news is that, there are websites and mobile applications widely available for completing house hunting tasks quickly and efficiently. Here are a couple of factors you may want to take note of.
“In an analogy I like to coin, I will illustrate blockchain’s potential with an iceberg, a solid body of ice that floats on water. What you see is the top 30%. Underneath the cold waters is the remaining 70% which requires a deeper dive.”
“It is easy to be entertained by YouTube and be captivated by messages and posts, but these do not develop the language and communications skills we hope for in successful, confident communicators – people who can influence with ideas and imagination”.
Getting up early in the morning is a great habit! You can ease into the day, wake your brain and body a bit more slowly, and put some mental energy and work into the problems you need to address. More importantly, it brings you a step closer to the goals you plan to achieve.
A company’s most important asset is its workforce. The millennial generation, who is the future of employment, is the need of the hour. According to leading HR industry reports, Singapore’s employees are the least engaged in Asia. Standing at a staggering 59%, employers need to find a way to adopt new ways of engaging millennials in the workplace.
Humanisation was born to help tech start-ups make a human impact in the digital world. Despite remarkable advances in technology, there remains a disconnect between companies and the people they seek to serve. It’s never been, and won’t ever be, a plug and play process.